Bored of lounging in your pajamas and watching festive films? With the Christmas break upon us, some of us can inevitably get itchy feet! It is wonderful to have some time off to relax, although, for those who are longing to get out of the house, here are some ideas. We have collated some research into fun activities and useful places you may want to look at, and even inspire you to find your own perfect trip out!
- Euan’s Guide is a charity and website that reviews places on disabled access. People with disabilities can use this website to check accessibility, share places and leave their own reviews.
- VisitEngland outlines some great places you can visit that are accessible for everyone, particularly if you fancy exploring England!
- A quick guide to 10 easy accessible tourist attractions in London.
- The National Accessible Scheme (NAS) has trained assessors who can support you in finding the perfect accommodation to suit your needs.
- A simple guide to accessible attractions in Edinburgh.
- A guide to accessible places to visit in Wales.
- A guide to the 10 most disability-friendly tourist attractions in Northern Ireland.
Some bonus activities we think look really fun!
- Guinness Storehouse in Dublin.
- Tick Tock Unlock in Liverpool.
There are hundreds of accessible options for days out and holidays over the Christmas break. Feel free to tag us on social if you have get up to any fun activities, we’d love to see and share!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!