Come and work for Ataxia UK!
You would be joining a small, friendly and hard-working organisation. Although we are all currently working remotely, we do try to join up in the office in small groups when safe to do so as we feel working alongside others is still important for building relationships and achieving the best out of our work.
Benefits of working for us.
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 with a length of service)
- Free access to Employee Assistance Programme & Employee Hotline
- Flexible hybrid working
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and co-parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Extra day of annual leave for your birthday
- Staff travel loans - 3 months pass
Ataxia UK welcomes and encourages applications from everyone, regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
- Ataxia research conferences
- Cerebellar ataxia
- Friedreich's ataxia
- Research News
- Virtual Activities