Fundraising At School
Fundraising at school is an excellent way to raise awareness of your child's or pupil's ataxia; to help them feel more assured among school fellows and to feel ownership over how they are perceived.
We recently created a downloadable fundraising pack for schools, designed to encourage fundraising within your school. This pack includes:
- a DVD that explains what ataxia is to children, by children
- a series of stickers to give out at school
- a couple of colourful wristbands and balloons (more can be ordered using the form below)
- an ideas pack for fundraising ideas that a school can plan
- a sponsorship form that can be copied and printed
We are also in the process of creating a slideshow that explains ataxia in a simple and accessible way that can be used for school assemblies or as part of a lesson plan.
If you need any support please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org