Support Ataxia UK at Work or with your Club
Over the years, people affected by ataxia have benefited enormously from partnerships with organisations supporting Ataxia UK.
In return, working with Ataxia UK enables companies to realise their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) or Social Responsibility (SR) objectives, together with bringing added value for their staff. Working with Ataxia UK also creates positive PR opportunities and helps to develop trust with your clients and customers.
As well as companies, we also partner with clubs and organisations, from sports and social clubs to pubs and restaurants and everything inbetween!
Why collaborate with us?
Ataxia UK develops mutually beneficial relationships with companies so that employees and the company feel a real benefit from supporting the charity. Working with Ataxia UK gives employees the opportunity to give back, and so increases moral and motivation.
Partnerships enable Ataxia UK to reach new audiences which is crucial for raising the profile and understanding of ataxia. This in turns helps Ataxia UK to increase their support to people affected by ataxia further, benefiting even more people with ataxia and their families.
What your company will receive from us
- A dedicated Account Manager to help plan the partnership with, and who you can contact with any queries
- Materials to support your events, such as banners, leaflets, collection tins, buckets and balloons
- A member of staff from Ataxia UK can give a presentation to staff, explaining about ataxia and the charity, and to thank them for their support
- Certificates for staff fundraising and for the company
- Where appropriate, potential for you to speak to 200 delegates/hold a stand at the Ataxia Annual Conference or at the Regional Conference
- Thank you on our social media channels for your support, and a feature in our magazine or monthly e-news
- Article on our website about your company or organisation and your support
So how can an organisation support Ataxia UK?
Below are just some of the ways we have joined forces with organisations this year. If you have any questions, just contact us at email@example.com !
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
- Ataxia research conferences
- Cerebellar ataxia
- Friedreich's ataxia
- Research News
- Virtual Activities