We’re giving away a signed copy of I’m Fine, Thanks by Chris Doveton!
I’m Fine, Thanks is a heart-wrenching story of love, grief and redemption; giving the reader tools and inspiration to overcome life’s struggles and find hope during the darkest of times. This page-turning memoir follows the journey of Chris and his wife Anne, from the moment she is diagnosed with Friedreich’s ataxia, and the emotional journey that follows as he rediscovers hope, faith and love.
I’m Fine, Thanks pulls back the veil on male depression, bereavement, loneliness and the challenges of being a full-time carer. This moving and hopeful read is peppered with evergreen messages that are designed to help anyone who might be suffering, and shows that if you stay in the day you can always find light.
- The competition will close on Monday 4 January 2021 at 12pm.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Wednesday 6 January and will be contacted by email.
- The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18.
- By entering the competition you agree to share your details with the publisher if you win so they can send you a copy of the book.
- No cash alternative available.