Come and have a boogie with Ataxia UK at our Virtual Dance Fitness Fundraiser
Saturday 1st May 2021 10:00 am to 11:00 am
We have confirmed another exciting virtual fundraiser, as we have professional dancer and fitness trainer Sarah Matchett teaching a virtual dance fitness class!
While gym classes remain virtual across the UK, due to COVID-19 Restrictions we wanted to provide an opportunity for the Ataxia UK community to keep active and stay motivated as we head towards summer, so we have arranged our very own class.
She will be teaching fun and easy routines using a range of music, including songs from the musicals, The Greatest Showman and Footloose, and covering exciting styles such as Bollywood and Salsa.
About The Teacher
Sarah is a professional dancer who has performed on cruise liners. Recently she has found her passion for teaching fitness and teachers a number of different fitness classes. Sarah has a love for all things dance and fitness.
Check out some footage below of her performing in her dancing days! We promise this class is not going to include these moves though!
How can I take part?
- It will be suitable for all abilities, and no dance experience is necessary, and all ages however under 14’s will need to be supervised / joined by an adult.
- If you want to get a ticket, you can purchase below! Tickets are £5 per household and any additional donations are welcomed
- Please make sure you wear trainers, comfortable clothes and have a clear space to do the class in
- The event is insured but those who attend will be doing so at their own risk
- This event will take place on Zoom – we are happy to support anyone who isn’t familiar with using Zoom. If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org