5 September 2012
Piggy Bank Wines - Generosity in Every Bottle: for every delicious bottle sold 50p is donated to charity. When the amount reaches £10,000 it is distributed amongst three charities, according to the percentage of the vote.
This month Ataxia UK is in the running for a share of the pot.
How to vote on Ataxia UK:
• Like the Piggy Bank Page on Facebook and vote
• Scan the code on the bottle with your smart phone
• Or you can vote on the website: www.piggybankwine.com/uk
Piggy Bank wines are bottles specially selected by award-winning wine makers. They are currently on sale in Waitrose and soon on Ocado, and are successfully raising money for charities. There are six in range to choose from;
• 2011 Sauvignon Blanc, Elqui Valley, Chile
• 2010 Syrah, Elqui Valley, Chile
• 2011 Tempranillo, Extremadura, Spain
• 2011 Verdejo, Castilla y Leon, Spain
• 2011 Grenache Syrah Rosé, Pays d’Oc, France
• 2011 Grenache, Pays d’Oc, France
You can read more about the wines and winemakers on the Piggy Bank website or on their Facebook page.
Let’s make this a triumphant endeavour! Wine makers and wine drinkers coming together in favour of good causes.